Thursday 6 April 2017

Estonia Exchange 2017 by Tim


Bad roads, decrebit houses and bad weather, this was my first impression of Estonia. But the first impression was wrong. Estonia have a unspoiled and beautiful nature with friendly people and nice cities. 

Kanepi, the village where we stayed was very small. It just have roud about 700 inhabitans but it has a nice small store and a little church.

The first day was very cold and it snowed anyway we walked into the forest and played some funny games. Furthermore we visited Tartu, the second biggest city of Estonia, there we went to the AHHAA Scienece center , wich was very interesting too. We also did an exiting tour  with a boat on a river. While we drove, we saw  much of the Beautiful nature of Estonia. Also we had some lessons at the Kanepi Gymnasium. 

The family, who hosted me was very friendly. Every morning they dish up different kind of foods, so I learned much about the estonia kitchen. Laur, my exchange student speaks English very well, so I did not have any problems to say what  I want.

All in all, visiting Estonia was a very new and nice experience for me. It was very exiting to learn more about a foreign culture.

For me it was a great exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment