Thursday 6 April 2017

Written by Mira




Report about the exchange in Estonia 2017
Hi, my name is Mira and I stayed at the home from Laura for one week in Kanepi.

When I first came to Estonia I was thinking that one week will be a long time for enjoying an exchange. But now the time is gone and I think I will miss everything so much here;  the most littlest school ever, the fantastic and rough landscape, my so friendly and great host family which I will miss at most, the cool time I pass here with friends,…

I really like Kanepi. It’s a very little town and when you go out you nearly meet nobody there.  Out of my sights there were just the Estonians and Germans from our group here, cause they were the only persons we met outside.  Maybe it’s because of the very hard and cold weather the people have here. But when I was wearing my warmest winter jacket, there were Estonians with T-shirt and summer jacket outside.  The school is also very small. We have got something near 120 students in each grade in Germany and here in the Kanepi School there is just one class in a grade with about 15 students in one grade. I don’t know what is better but I think that here the lessons aren’t so boring like in our school. Maybe it’s because we have to sit 90 minutes per lesson in a crowded room and here the students have more space.  The best think at the Kanepi School is in my opinion that its start so late and that you can eat here every day a nice meal or breakfast.

When I came to Estonia I was thinking that here is everywhere free Wi-Fi but unfortunately there is not, but still more than we have in Germany.
I really want to thank my host family. They are the greatest host family ever and I really want to come one time back and meet them again. We have done many things together like enjoying the natural game we have played, visited friends,  went shopping, saw big snakes in school, met the major of Kanepi,  visit museums, went to parties and the church and enjoyed the basketball match Germans against Estonians.
 
 



















For me the exchange to Estonia was and is still an unique trip in a different life which I will never forget because it was so fantastic here. I’m very sad that we have to leave Estonia tomorrow, if I could I would stay here as long as possible. J
~Mira  from Werther in Germany

1 comment:

  1. I will miss you so much, Mira! Thank you for being part of our family! :) <3

    ReplyDelete