Thursday 6 April 2017

Written by Klaus



Estonian german Exchange 2017 Klaus
Let`s go:
We got the first impressions when we stopped at a gas station in Latvia, because everything was really cheap. There was a 5 litre canister of water for 1,05€, but i didn`t buy it. When we arrived at the “Kanepi Gümnaasium” it was really cold and dark, but that was probably because it was 11.45 pm in the night. We just accepted it and everyone went into his and her family. When I arrived at Karl-Rico Hüdsi´s home I was really happy to finally go to bed. I just threw my bag in the corner and went to the toilet immediately, i was kind of shocked, when i saw the toilet, because half of the room wasn´t even built but the toilet locked nice. I just went to sleep afterwards and took a nap for 8 hours. When we got to the school the next it was pretty strange because, there were some really modern rooms but also some really, really old ones. Kanepi it self is really beautiful village with all its ups and downs, just like every village in Germany. It has some shops and a small graveyard with church. About Estonia I liked the beautiful landscape the most and that there`s over 80% nothing, its  really quiet in the night which is really enjoyable.
To put it in a nutshell Estonia is an awesome country and I would always come back to visit all the amazing and nice people. In addition a wise man once told me “If you don’t like the weather in Estonia, just wait 10 minutes and it´s different”. With that beautiful sentence at the end. See you later!
Sincerely,
Your Klaus

No comments:

Post a Comment